Sunday, August 19, 2007

SHOES!


Hi everyone. I have found there are more shoes that what my mommie was giving me. Auntie Jeannine gave me these pink shoes that I LOVE to walk around. I think I look fabulous, don't you?

It's been busy. We went to the Kane County Fair a few weeks ago and I got to pet some animals. We also went to a friend of mommies to play in the pool for the day. I didn't really like those tight things on my arms, but I did like the floatie I sat in. Today's it's raining so, we are inside playing and I thought I would update you on my life.

Grams and Grandpa Steffy came to see me last week, but I wasn't in a very good mood. I had the stomach flu and I kept throwing up. My tummy hurt to bad to be my normally happy self. Then I gave it to Mommy and then to Daddy.

Yesterday we went to see Daddy's family for cousin Joey's graduation party. It was nice to see everyone and my cousins played with me while I was there.

I still like going to school. Friday was pajama day, so that was nice. I didn't have to worry about what to wear. You know, it's quite a decision for us ladies in the morning.

Ok - Daddy is waiting to play with me, so I'd better go. I love you.

No comments: