Friday, February 15, 2008

Big Girl Olivia


Hi everyone. I have become quite busy I am now that I am a Big Girl. I can't wait until summer comes back as I miss being outside after school and hanging out with the neighbors. In the meantime, we go over there once in awhile to visit.

I really am a big girl now. Here are some pictures of my Big Girl Room. I don't sleep in the baby bed anymore. I have been in this bed for a week and Mommy says she is really proud of me. I have learned that I don't need to get out of bed at bedtime. Mommy was sitting with me, but I'm all done with that. She just reads to me and then I play with my friends until I'm tired.

Mommy and I made cupcakes together for my school Valentine's Day party. It was fun. I kept wanting to take all the papers off the bottom. We don't eat them anyway, so I still don't understand the harm.

I'm talking up a storm and eating a little better. I've got a cold today, so I'm not my best. I hope you all are well. By the way, here is a picture of me just hanging around!

Oh, one more thing - I'm going to be a Big Sister!

No comments: