
On Sunday Mommy and Daddy had a birthday party for me for my 2nd birthday. It was a lot of fun. In the morning, Daddy took me back to see the baby cows and we had a good time. I love spending time with my Daddy. When I came home Mommy had blown up a bunch of balloons. After my nap, Daddy took me over to the park and I got to take a balloon with me and wear my birthday hat. Mommy was laughing, I'm not sure why.
Later in the day, Daddy's family came over for a party. The Morris's came over too. I got all kinds of presents and things to do outside. I love being outside. After dinner we had birthday cake - it had Mickey on it! and ice cream. I don't get to have treats like that very often so it was very yummy.
I thought you would like to see these pictures. My birthday is next week and Mommy said we can make cupcakes for my classmates at school. She also said that her and Daddy have a present for me.
Yesterday I was playing at school and I got an ouie - that is why it looks like I have a bruise on my face with the yogurt all over me. It is. I've got to go to school now.
Love,
Big Girl Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment