Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween Fun


Hi There.

I have been having all kinds of fun. This last weekend I got to go Trick or Treating for candies. It was really nice outside so I didn't even have to wear a coat and Coopie was able to go with us for awhile. First I had a party at school and then we all went to downtown Wheaton where all the shops were passing out goodies. I even ran into Santa Claus. I gave him something from my bucket just to make sure I was in good with him. I've been making a list for him and it includes new playdoh!

After that Daddy took me around the neighborhood. The Morris' had a special treat bag for me. No wonder I love them so much. After our outing we went back over there for some Cheetos. I love those!

On Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. I had lots and lots of fun with them. The weather was great so I spent a lot of time outside. On Monday, Grandpa even took me to the zoo! I had fun.

Here are some pictures of us. Oh, Cooper is eating mashed up carrots now. He's funny to watch eating. He gets it all over his face. Mommy says I ate like that too. I don't think so!

It's nice here today, so I'm going outside to ride my bike.

Love,
Olivia

No comments: