Monday, February 09, 2009

Chop Chop


Mommy and Daddy took me to Auntie Michelle's Beauty Salon to get my hair cut. While we were there, Coopie got his hair cut took. He was so good. I really like going to the Beauty Salon.

We have been having lots of fun lately. We have been going swimming a lot and it was really nice on Saturday so I went outside on a walk with Daddy. We found every mud puddle possible and came home really dirty. We had FUN. Later in the day we all went outside while I rode my new big girl bike around the court. It's a little big for me, but by summer it will be great.

I'm talking up a storm and Cooper is moving all over the place. He isn't really crawling, but moving well and pulling up on whatever he can find.

Yesterday was Grandpa Tom's surprise 70th birthday party. I got to put on a party dress and Mommy gave me "party hair." We had fun. Allie was there so I got to play with her a lot.

That's all for now - I'm going to make Jello now.

No comments: