Hi everyone!Coopie and I have been having lots of fun these days, except he always has to take a nap - and he is ALWAYS around me. I don't like him touching me all the time. Mommy tells me that it's just a phase and that he will soon learn about time outs too!
A couple weeks ago we went to a BIG Easter Egg hunt at church. I got all kinds of candies and even met the Easter Bunny. Here is a picture of me giving him a hug. Later in the day Daddy took me to see the sheep get their hair cut - but it was canceled. Instead we just walked around the farm and had a nice time.
Mommy went to Cali Fornia for work and left me in charge. I had to put Daddy in time out a few times but then he started listening better. When she came back she colored eggs with me and then my Daddy helped me decorate them. I made a special one for Grandpa Tom. We went to Auntie Jeannine's for Easter and I got all kinds of goodies. I liked it! Cooper got a truck and I got a Dora bucket to play with in the sandbox.
Oh, I almost forgot....the Easter Bunny brought me DORA sheets. I'm so happy.
It's nice outside and Mommy said I can go out and ride my bike. So, Bye!
Love, Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment