Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm Official!


This was a really big few days for me. It was supposed to be the weekend, you know - full of fun, but it started off at the doctors office. Mom and Dad both went and they were both apologizing - I couldn't figure out why. And then....Bam! Some lady stuck me in both of my legs and made me hurt really badly. I don't like her and I don't want to go back. Mom said something about statistics. I'm not sure what that means, but they are 13lbs, 9oz and 24 1/2 inches.

We went home and I was a little cranky the rest of the day. Mom gave me a bath and that made me feel lots better.

Saturday Mom took me for a walk and it started to rain. She was pretty funny - running down the street trying to get home before we were totally soaked. I tried to tell her it was going to rain, but she didn't listen.

Then, you're not going to believe what happened. They put me in my highchair and I was thinking it was just another day - no way - it was so cool. Mom had mixed up some stuff in a bowl and used a spoon to feed me. I was having a hard time concentrating because Dad kept taking pictures. They fed me some rice and it was pretty good. I think I ate more than what they thought and I could have eaten more, but Mom didn't want to give me too much. We had a good time and she says she'll start feeding me food all the time starting on Thursday.

I wanted to share some pictures of my first official fine dining experience.

No comments: