
Today we went to the pumpkin patch - it was cold and there were lots of pumpkins. Mommy and Daddy picked out a couple and we decided on one when I smiled. Dad looked for a bigger one, he kept saying something about seeds and he couldn't wait to have some. Once he found one, he was handing me mine to hold for a picture, THEN HE DROPPED IT ON MY HEAD! I decided to cry to let him know I wasn't too pleased with his actions. He felt bad, I stopped crying and then we paid for our pumpkins and got out of the cold.
Yesterday we road tripped to Milwaukee to see Mom and Dad's friends for his birthday. The trip was fine, until we got stuck in traffic. Mom was driving, Dad was trying to entertain me in the back seat, but I had had enough and was starving! They pulled over, fed and changed me and we adventually made it to our destination. There were lots of people there. We had a really good time.
I'm just starting to get over my bout with the ickies, and I started eating ceral again. I really like it. Mom is only giving me enough to tempt my tummy. I'm hoping she'll see that it doesn't bother me and give me more. It's yummy. How would she feel eating the same exact thing for almost 5 months?
No comments:
Post a Comment