
I've been doing a lot of hanging out. Mom and Dad have been running around trying to get me to do new things. I'm not really into crawling, but I can do ok standing (as long as I'm hanging on to something). Mom took me to the park today and she put me in this thing that was hanging from a bar. She was standing in front of me and then pushed me. It was really fun and I was laughing. There were some bigger girls there that were talking about how cute I was.
Otherwise, not too much new. Mom tried to put my food on this round thing tonight and I don't know why she kept telling me to leave it on my tray. It was hard and it felt good in my mouth. Dad just kept looking at Mom. I think they are trying to teach me how to eat, right! It's working out just fine for me.
Here are some pictures of me doing things I like to do. I probably shouldn't sit on the dining room table, but Mom wasn't home and I wanted to see how I looked. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment