Friday, March 30, 2007

Ah...The Life


Hi there!

It's getting nice outside and I've been getting to go to the park quite a bit. I really love swinging. I just laugh and laugh. It's a good thing I'm wearing a diaper!

I went for my check up at the doctors last week and I weigh almost 18 lbs and I'm 29 inches tall. Mom says and this rate I could possibly be a giant. She says it will make for a good volleyball player, anyway. I don't know what volleyball is, but, you know mom.

I'm beginning to move around a lot. I don't exactly crawl, but I can get to what I want. I am most happy when I am up on my two feet walking around. No, I can't do it without help, but it's a whole new view from up here.

Here are a couple of pictures of me. One, I fed myself. I still don't understand why I got taken directly to the bath tub, but.... The other one is from just before going to Grandpa Tom's house. He's a big Sox fan. Gotta go, be back soon.

No comments: