Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Easter


Hi everyone -

Last week was Easter and I got these baskets that had all kinds of goodies in them. In this picture I am reading the back of my toothbrush. I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to be doing with it. We spent Friday and Saturday and Grams and Grandpa Steffy's and then Sunday at Grandpa Tom's. I had fun rolling all around and making funny faces at all of them.

I'm working on my walking and standing. I'm doing better and I can stand by myself for several seconds. Grams says it's not going to be long before Mom is chasing me all over the house. We'll see! I'm having more fun everyone day with my adventures seeing what I can find in the house and what I can put into my mouth!

Mom is feeding me all kinds of stuff now. I get bread and jello and vegies and some other good stuff. I've got four more teeth coming in, so I should be having a hamburger before long!


Love you!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hey sweet pea... you're getting soooo big... I don't see much chocolate in that basket, did your Mom steal it on you!!!!

Glad you're getting your teeth to eat all that real food now.

You're a cute one O...

Ms. Pat