Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Visit

Last weekend Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us from Indianapolis. We had all kinds of fun. We got to go to the Zoo and on a Choo-Choo train ride. It went really fast. We got to ride it twice. Once to a place I didn't know and then we rode it back to our car. After that we got to go get ice cream. It was yummy.

I had lots of fun showing my brother off to everyone. Oh, I almost forgot, I finished my gymnastic class and now I am going to swim lessons. I jumped in the swimming pool and it was fun.

Mom said we are going to do all kinds of fun things this weekend. Something about a parade and fireworks. I'm up for anything. We still spend a lot of time outside. I like running around and having Mommy and Daddy chase me.
Here are some pictures of the fun we have been having. That's Pluto with me in my bed. He is the newest addition to my Mickey Mouse collection - thanks to Mommy's Aunt and Uncle.

Time to go - lots of things for me to do. Cooper is cold, I have to cover him up. Mom says I don't need to use every blanket, towel and cloth I can find. Cooper doesn't say anything about it!

No comments: