Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sand Time!


I am having so much fun. I have been going to swim lessons, BBQs and playing in my brand new Sand Box. Doug and Daddy built it for me this last weekend. It's pretty neat. Yesterday when I got home from school it already had sand in it and I got to play. I couldn't wait for Daddy to get home. When he did, he got in his play clothes and got it in with me. We were playing and he covered up my legs with the sand. Tonya came over to check out my new sand box and her and Daddy started singing the Lollipop kids. I'm not sure what they were talking about, but they sure thought it was funny.

Here are some pictures, including one with my brother and Mommy. She doesn't like pictures taken of her, but Daddy finally got one that she said I could share. Oh, the one with me swinging is from a BBQ we went to at our friends the Callahan's. I had fun playing with Abby and Macy - they are my age. Mom says I was swinging upside down. I don't know what she is talking about. I was having fun.

Cooper is doing great. When he cries I kiss him and he stops. I get to help Mom feed him sometimes. I like that. Gotta go play now.

No comments: