Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Summer Time


Hi!

Boy have I been busy. Mommy and Cailee took me to the Fair where we had a great time. I got to go down a giant slide with Cailee while Cooper and Mommy watched. After that, Mommy took me on the horsey that went round and round. I really liked it. We got to see pigs and sheep and cows. It was pretty neat.

I also got to go to the BIG Zoo with my friends, Caroline and Ashlynn. We saw elephants and zebras and monkeys and dolphins. I had a really good time with my friends. Mommy seemed to like it too.

I am still playing in my sand box all the time. I have also been playing in my swimming pool too. It's been so hot here that I like to have the water on my feet.

Cooper is still growing. He is smiling at me now and Mom lets me help her give him a bath. I really like that. I usually get to pick out his clothes for the day too. I can't wait until he can play in the sand box with me.

Time for school. Oh, one of the pictures - Dad finally caught Mom making me do chores! She makes (let's) me wash Cooper's bottles.

Bye for now.

No comments: