


Baking cookies at our house
We had Aunt Jeannine and Michelle, and cousins Ally and Alex come over to bake holiday cookies. It was really fun. I got to roll the dough, ice the cookies, and even decorate them. I can't wait until our holiday cookie club next year.



Seeing Santa at the club
Cooper and I went and saw Santa at the Wheaton Sports Center. Dad said that it might not be the real Santa, rather one of his helpers. After seeing Santa however, I told Dad that I thought it was the REAL Santa Claus. The main thing I asked for was Disney Princess sheets - and he actually brought me what I wanted. I must have been real good; though Mom and Dad might disagree. HAHAHAHAHA!!!



Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa at our house
Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Aaron, and cousin Emma and Jake stayed at our house for a couple of days. It was great to play with them. It was equally great to get all the goodies. Daddy and cousin Jake played games like backgammon, monopoly and life; I played dolls and colored with Emma. It was a blast.




Christmas Eve at our house
We had a full house for Christmas Eve, including Aunt Michelle (and one of her friends), Uncle Joe (and his brother and wife), Aunt Jeannine, Uncle Jim, and the cousins - Lauren, Ally, Joey, Marisa, Tommy, Steve, and Alex. Cooper and I got loads of gifts AGAIN! I am really excited about Santa's visit in the wee hours of the morning. Therefore, I went right to bed so as not to upset his arrival.



Christmas Day at our house
The day had finally arrived... There were gifts for me, Cooper, Daddy and Mommy from Santa. Some of the gifts were from Mommy and Daddy, but there were a bunch from Santa as well. I got a Disney Princess tent, some Princess DVD's, a Leapster, and many other items. Cooper got a GeoTrax train set, a Little Tikes Basketball Hoop, and other items as well. Daddy got a golf travel bag. Mommy got a new purse. It was a great morning for everyone.





Visiting a fire station in Indiana
We went and visited Uncle Aaron at his fire station in Speedway, Indiana. We got to see where the firemen sleep, eat and relax. We also got to sit in some of the engines. It was pretty neat.




Steffy Christmas in Indiana
Before we went to Indiana holiday party, we played at Grandma and Grandpas. I also got to go to Starbucks with Daddy where we met Daddy's friend Craig and talked to him for a bit - as usual, that was fun. The Steffy Christmas party was at the Carter's house. It was nice to see the Steffy side of the family. We had a great dinner, and I even received a couple more gifts. It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment