Friday, April 23, 2010

The New Year - Quarter Uno (I like Spanish)

Well we started the first quarter off with a bang. We went sledding, went to the children's museum, and went to a New Year's party. But best of all, I was such a good girl that I got to go to a MOVIE!! It was great, but more about that in a bit.

new year's eve
I went to the Dupage Children's museum with my BFF Caroline and her daddy. We saw all kinds of cool exhibits and things with which we could interact. That night, we went to one of daddy's friend's house. There was a house-full of kids. It was fun.















our house
When the weather is cold, we spend a great deal of time playing inside (or very near) the house. Mom and Dad make it loads of fun and we do all sorts of cool things. Examples include playing in the basement, playing with Play-Doh, enjoying the yard, sledding, eating, making snow angels inside, puzzles, wearing dress-up clothes, dancing or coloring. Checkout these pics...















out-n-about
When the weather is nice, we make our way outside the house. We sled, go to the park, and other entertaining activities. I also got to go to a real movie theatre - and we had popcorn. We saw The Princess and the Frog. It was pretty good; though it did have some scary parts and I said wanted to leave like a dozen times. But Daddy said no way, which I am glad he did as I ultimately enjoyed the movie.

I also enjoy going to daycare. I have a lot of great friends. I like learning a lot!!! The teachers like mess with Daddy since they know he is a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan - checkout the picture they sent home with Cooper.

We do other stuff out and about also - dinner, parties, parks and the dentist. We go out to dinner once a week if we are good. My fav place is 2Toots Train Whistle Grill. As for birthday parties, there seems to be one a week. The place to hold a bday party is seemingly Monkey Joe's, since we go there 3 out of 4 parties!!! Now that it is warm, we are able to go to the park again. I LOVE THE PARK!!! I also had a dentist checkup to make sure my teeth are all accounted for and that they are healthy.

No comments: